America’s Boating Course gives you the knowledge to decide what type and size boat you need, what to do when meeting another boat in a crowded waterway, and how to recognize and handle hazards. Improve your Boating Skills, learn from the best, take America’s Boating Course today.
Most boat insurance companies will offer discounts on boating insurance to boaters who successfully complete America’s Boating Course.
- Types of boats and their uses
- Boating Laws, both local and national
- Safety equipment, both required and recommended
- Finding your way, and adverse conditions
- Trailering, knots and lines and water sports topics
- On-Water-Training (optional)
Two Ways To Learn
- Learn On-Line- Visit America’s Boating Course and learn from home.
- Hands-On Training- In-person learning is 8 classroom hours plus 2 optional on-water hours. Click here to find a location to learn in-person or contact us for more information.